[AAHM_Clio_Project] thanks and happy holidays

Sandra Sufian sufians at uic.edu
Fri Dec 19 09:29:24 EST 2014

Dear David and Jeremy:  Thank you for this update. I have found the "Making the Case" article extremely useful in setting out arguments (and showing that this issue is a national one) for increasing the presence of medical humanities/history at UIC's medical school.
It makes a difference to have a published article written by prominent scholars to present to my chair, the Dean and the Associate Deans.

Happy Holidays to everyone on this list!
Sandy Sufian, PhD, MPH