[AAHM_Clio_Project] Moribund Medical History post

Hirshbein, Laura lauradh at med.umich.edu
Mon Sep 8 05:31:05 EDT 2014

Hello all, last month Jackie Duffin sent me the link to this very nice article by Carsten Timmerman that she thought would be very interesting to our group.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/the-h-word/2014/aug/04/not-moribund-historian-medicine-response-richard-horton

Hope everyone is settling into the fall!
Laura

Laura Hirshbein, MD, PhD
Associate Professor
Adult Inpatient Psychiatry (9C) Medical Director
University of Michigan Department of Psychiatry