[AAHM_Clio_Project] New Haven next week!

Hirshbein, Laura lauradh at med.umich.edu
Wed Apr 22 11:11:36 EDT 2015

Hello everyone, I hope that many (if not most!) of you are heading to New Haven for the AAHM annual meeting starting next Thursday. As always, the program looks very interesting, with more innovations in terms of format and great presenters and moderators.

I think we have at least two opportunities to engage with the Clio Initiative at this meeting - one is the Clinician-Historian breakfast on Saturday morning, and the other is a proposed lunch after the formal AAHM meeting is over on Sunday at noon.

Hope to see you there!
Laura

Laura Hirshbein, MD, PhD
Associate Professor
Adult Inpatient Psychiatry (9C) Medical Director
University of Michigan Department of Psychiatry