[AAHM_Clio_Project] Conference on the history of medical education

Jennifer Gunn gunnx005 at umn.edu
Tue Feb 7 11:53:29 EST 2017

Hi, Bill,

I think I can participate after the AAHM meeting. I could talk about the
Consortium of Humanities Centers and Institutes' Medical Humanities network
if no one from the convening institutions of that network is there to do it.

Hope you're doing well.

Best,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Gunn, Ph.D.
Director, Institute for Advanced Study

History of Medicine Endowed Professor
Program in the History of Medicine
University of Minnesota
510 Diehl Hall, 505 Essex St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612.624.1909 Direct; 612.624.4416 Office
FAX 612.625.7938