[AAHM_Clio_Project] Upcoming Columbus Meeting- resurrection Clio!

Schwartz, Mindy [MED] mschwart at medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu
Sun Mar 3 10:47:37 EST 2019

Dear Friends:
Like many of you - I have been tinkering and working on many projects that bring history into clinical medicine
several years ago, we had the beginnings of the Clio project
we need to rekindle that formally in Michigan- given that both Laura and Joel are the LACs
lets reconnect for those of us who are going to be at the Columbus meeting and email me
if you are interested in continuing the conversation
just email if you are interested!
warm regards
I cannot believe that its March already!
yours
Mindy