[AAHM_Clio_Project] CLIO Initiative Breakfast Meeting: Saturday 5/10 @7am

Jeremy Greene jgree115 at jhmi.edu
Sun May 4 09:40:51 EDT 2014

Dear members of the Clio Initiative,

Most of you will remember the last meeting of the Clio Initiative was sandwiched in a small hotel suite in Atlanta after the opening reception of the 2013 AAHM.    This year we have come up with a different arrangement: we will be co-locating the Clio Initiative and the Clinician Historians' Breakfast (with a common agenda) on Saturday, May 10, from 7:00am to 8:30am<x-apple-data-detectors://0>, in the Michigan Room of the Renaissance Hotel.   The agenda will include a discussion of active projects over the past year and possible areas for collaboration moving forwards.  We will soon circulate a working paper titled "Making the Case for History in Medical Education" as a basis for the discussion.

 Some of you will have already noticed the Clio Initiative listing on the conference schedule and registration form, and hopefully some of you have already registered for the breakfast.  But for those of you who had not noticed—or who have not registered—I want to encourage you to come anyway. Continental breakfast will be available in the hallway outside for everybody, and your presence would be most welcome at the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Chicago,

With warm regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy A. Greene, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine and the History of Medicine
Elizabeth Treide and A. McGehee Harvey Chair in the History of Medicine
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine

Sent from my iPhone