[AAHM_Clio_Project] CLIO INitiative Meeting in Chicago: Saturday May 10, 7 am Michigan Room

Jodi L Koste jlkoste at vcu.edu
Sun May 4 15:58:33 EDT 2014

Dear members of the Clio Initiative,

Most of you will remember the last meeting of the Clio Initiative was
sandwiched in a small hotel suite in Atlanta after the opening reception of
the 2013 AAHM.    This year we have come up with a different arrangement:
we will be co-locating the Clio Initiative and the Clinician Historians'
Breakfast (with a common agenda) on Saturday, May 10, from 7:00am to 8:30am,
in the Michigan Room of the Renaissance Hotel.   The agenda will include a
discussion of active projects over the past year and possible areas for
collaboration moving forwards.  We will soon circulate a working paper
titled "Making the Case for History in Medical Education" as a basis for
the discussion.

 Some of you will have already noticed the Clio Initiative listing on the
conference schedule and registration form, and hopefully some of you have
already registered for the breakfast.  But for those of you who had not
noticed—or who have not registered—I want to encourage you to come anyway.
 Continental breakfast will be available in the hallway outside for
everybody, and your presence would be most welcome at the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Chicago,

With warm regards,

Jeremy