[AAHM_Clio_Project] FW: Medical Students embracing medical history

Hirshbein, Laura lauradh at med.umich.edu
Tue Apr 14 09:51:55 EDT 2015

This email was sent to us by Shelley McKellar - thanks for sharing! The top 10 reasons to study medical history was generated by students at her university, and it's really amazing.

Thanks!
Laura

Laura Hirshbein, MD, PhD
Associate Professor
Adult Inpatient Psychiatry (9C) Medical Director
University of Michigan Department of Psychiatry