[AAHM_Clio_Project] Assistance Needed: History of Doctor-Patient Relationship

WALTON O SCHALICK schalick at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:17:55 EDT 2017

One piece I’ve found valuable as the sources are at least in the echoic memory of the students is:

Taking a Medical History in Childhood Illness: Representations of Parents in Pediatric Texts since 1850<https://muse-jhu-edu.ezproxy.library.wisc.edu/article/187106>

Bulletin of the History of Medicine, Volume 79, Number 3, Fall 2005<https://muse-jhu-edu.ezproxy.library.wisc.edu/issue/10055>, pp. 393-429

Yours,

Walt

Walton O. Schalick, III, MD, PhD
Medical Director and Physician Supervisor
Central Wisconsin Center (Administration Building #24 and Murphy Hall #218)
Department of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation (Centennial Building Rm 6163)
Institute for Research on Poverty, Center for Financial Security, Medieval Studies, Visual Culture Studies and Disability Studies
University of Wisconsin
o: 608-301-9231 (CWC, Assistant)
o: 608-301-1851 (CWC)
o: 608-263-5481 (O&R)